Op 02-05-11 12:14, André Schild schreef:
> Am 02.05.2011 11:59, schrieb Paul van der Vlis:
> Works partially, but is no longer developed

Why do you think this is no longer developed?

> http://wiki.acal.me/wiki/Bugs
> Would need a update in Sogo to get it working

Is somebody working on that?  So far I see it's a bug in Sogo.

> Is only for contacts

Right, but so far I know the calendar-sync-apps are only for calendars.
So if you want contacts, you need another app. There seems to be even a
special app for editing a contact...
http://dmfs.org/carddav/?editor

> Should work, but also only for contacts

OK.

>>> I am using Funambol on my Android to sync contacts and calendar
>>> events with
>>> Androids own calendar and contacts app.
>>>
>>> Works quite well.
>> I don't have Funambol installed, and I am not sure I want to install it
>> for many reasons. So I am interested to see if it's possible to use
>> caldav/carddav.
> So to make it short:
>
> Contact are probably working via CardDav

Nice to hear.

> For CalDav nothing reliable is available for the moment,

OK, but you say calendar_sync_for_android is working partially. I am not
sure, but I think you are wrong when you say that it's no longer developed,.

But the better choice is maybe Acal, because it's OSS.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.

--
http://www.vandervlis.nl/