Hi,

We are testing Sync between calendars and phone with strange results. Setup is as follow: SOGo 1.3.6, SOGO Funambol Connector 1.0.8, Nokia X6, 5800 and N97 mini.
The User has a primary personal calendar and a shared calendar.

Overall Sync works, i.e. the user receives the entries from both calendars created though either webmail or TB. Modifications are also forwarded.

But, on the shared calendar, an entry modified or created by another user through it's phone is not reforwarded properly to other users phone although the change is being done in SOGo (visible in webmail and TB). The sync process in the phone does not seem to detect the changes done.

Is this a bug ? or am I missing something ?

Dominique