By design at the moment I think, as it's intended for LDAP Which needs o be
queried. I recall someone did a patch for it to do "." by default, you could
search through the archives for that...

It's a unique label. You can specify by the label as the autocomplete
addressbook in thunderbird...

Regards,
Mark

On 7 May 2011, at 20:46, Peter Schmidt <peter.schm...@bixa.cc> wrote:

> Ah.... very nice. But why doesnt it show all entries like a normal address
> book?
>
> And: does the name have any meaning or is it just a unique label?
>
> Thanks!
> Peter
>
> On 2011-05-07 10:34, Mark Adams wrote:
>> You need to query it... Put "." in the search params and you should see the
>> contacts...
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mark
>>
>> On 6 May 2011, at 09:22,<>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> I came across SOGo and started hacking it onto an ISPConfig Backend using an
>>> SQL-View. That worked great, thanks to the quite good documentation. But
>>> there
>>> is one problem:
>>>
>>> What is this SQLRepository, namely the "id" parameter? Is it just a label or
>>> does it need something in the SQL backend to connect to? Because i set
>>> "isAddressbook" to YES, but when I look at the address book, it is empty.
>>>
>>> Here is the part of my configuration:
>>>
>>>    <key>SOGoUserSources</key>
>>>    <array>
>>>        <dict>
>>>        <key>canAuthenticate</key>
>>>        <string>YES</string>
>>>        <key>id</key>
>>>        <string>directory</string>
>>>        <key>isAddressBook</key>
>>>        <string>YES</string>
>>>        <key>type</key>
>>>        <string>sql</string>
>>>        <key>userPasswordAlgorithm</key>
>>>        <string>crypt</string>
>>>        <key>viewURL</key>
>>>        <string>mysql://sogo:sogo@127.0.0.1/sogo/users</string>
>>>        </dict>
>>>    </array>
>>>

>>> btw.: the "crypt" option of userPasswordAlgorithm is not mentioned in the
>>> documentation. It took some time to find it in the commit messages and