Hi all,

We have defined some resources in our LDAP Directory.
Although we have set the Multiplebookings parameter to 1,
when we tested double-booking a resource, we got an error message
warning us about a time-conflict.
We were also presented a dialog offering the option to ignore the conflict.

We ignored the conflict to see if SOGo would prevent the attempt to double-book the resource,
and noticed to our surprise, that the resource did not change it's status
from 'I will attend' to 'I will not attend' in the event-preferences window.

We expeted the resource to manage the time-conflict by, declinig the invitation by setting the status from 'I will attend' to 'I will not attend' in the event-preferences window.

Has someone else also experienced this behaviour?
Am i getting something wrong?