On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 02:41:33PM +0200, Stefan Klatt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At the moment there are links for
>
> Calendar
> Address Book
> Mail
> Preferences
>
> What about custom links? Global and user configurable? Optional to
> display the linked page in a frame?
>
> Is there a option i didn't saw?
>
> With this SOGo could be the central point of any company :-)
>
> Stefan

Hi, Please don't hijack other peoples threads!

You can edit UIxPageFrame.wox in /usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/Templates/ (might
be /usr/local/... on your system) This contains the links, you can just
copy/paste one of the existing ones and edit as required. You can not
get it to open inside of the SOGo page at the moment though (maintaining
the SOGo bar links at the top) you either redirect from SOGo completely
or can specify the link to open in a new windows in the href. If someone
knows of a way to maintain the SOGo link bar at the top I'd be happy to
know about it!

Cheers,
Mark