See below

On Monday, July 11, 2011 17:17 BST, Mark Adams <m...@campbell-lange.net> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 04:39:32PM +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> On 11/07/11 16:30, Mark Adams wrote:
> >On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 04:13:49PM +0100, Julian Robbins wrote:
> >>I've submitted this as a bug,
> >>http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1363 but has anyone seen
> >>anything similar happening ie Email Invites do not have Accept or
> >>Decline buttons with 1.3.8 Nightly?
> >>
> >>I've seen that this has been a problem in the past, but I need this
> >>fixing before I can get this put into full use here
> >>
> >>Co-incidentally, I'm also seeing some occasional invitation emails
> >>saying 'this event has already been processed', when they haven't
> >>but after googling this issue there doesn't seem to be any sure way
> >>to fix it.
> >>
> >Invites from internal users (users that reside on your SOGo server)
> >should automatically be processed. You should only get the buttons if
> >the invite has come from an external source.
>
> Ok, that's interesting. I thought this was only the case for
> superusers though. But when you say should be auto processed, surely
> the invittee should be able to say whether they can attend the
> meeting or not ?

They accept via the invitiations button at the bottom left or by setting
it directly in the calendar entry
Yes, I have these too. But the Invitations notifications isnt really that obvious, and we're concerned that just relying on users spotting them will miss them.

> Oddly however, I have previously seen accept/decline buttons for
> events that internal sogo users have been invited too, which doesn't
> tie up with what you say. Although this would have been with v 1.3.7

Are you sure all the users were using the sogo integrator in
thunderbird?
Yes, all using same version of Integrator. My system is now setup so I can push out and use same versiosn of Ingrator/Connector/Lightning and configs

I could be wrong, but this is the behaviour I have been use to for some
time.
ok.

I might have an optionally means set to get these email notifications, ITIP (??) in the main SOGO config, but it should work reliably one way or another. Nothing untoward in the logs or Thunderbird Error Consoles either

Julian