Hello all,

During our testing we noticed that meeting invites sent to a LDAP user who has never accessed sogo does not receive those events. For example, LDAP/sogo user Foo invites Bar who is in LDAP but not SOGo to a meeting , Bar who has never used sogo will not receive event. I have tested this with several LDAP test accounts we have and in each and every case the test user never received the event upon logging in for the first time.

Does SOGo require 'SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications' to be enabled in-order to function properly? If not, then is there a way to pre-populate SOGo with LDAP users or another option for first time users to receive events upon logging in?

-Ron