Hi,
On Friday, July 15, 2011 14:48 CEST, Francis Lachapelle
<flachape...@inverse.ca> wrote:

> The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo
> 1.3.8. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on small new features
> and improved stability over previous versions.

>  • many OpenBSD-related fixes

Many thanks for this.
I just upgraded to sope/sogo 1.3.8 on OpenBSD/i386 (gnustep-make-2.6.1,
gnustep-base-1.22.1). Afterwards I now had to recognize that in the mail list,
the columns are shifted one to the right, so the subject appears under From,
and and the Sender appears under the glasses icon and so on. The Sent folder
has the same problem. See attached screenshot.
I logged in with two different accounts, both show this problem.
Further, I'm not sure whether this is new: To reply on this mail, I clicked the
I had to add you manually.

Is there anything that can be done at least against the first problem?

cheers,
Sebastian

<<inline: sogo_mail_problem.png>>