On 18/07/11 15:00, Raffael Bachmann wrote:
On 07/18/2011 03:49 PM, André Schild wrote:
Am 18.07.2011 15:38, schrieb Raffael Bachmann:
Thanks for the fast answer.

How many workers would you suggest?
I think this depends on the number of clients which are actively accessing your sogo server.... ;)
There are about 30 users with thunderbird open all day. And they all subscribed many other calendars.

I can't recollect exactly, but to get this working properly, it's not just a case of setting WOWorkers in the sogo config. It needs to be set in a /etc/default/sogo file which overrides what is actually set in the sogo config.

My notes on this are as below. Hope it helps: - ;-)

*Setting WOWorkersCount* :- bit cryptic as it suggests in manual that any value you set is normally overridden by a value when started by the init script in /etc/default/sogo. I tested by keeping the original /etc/default/sogo with the PREFORK remmed out, and changed the WOWorkersCount to 3, and restarted sogo, but the log showed only WOWorker so the manual is correct, you MUST adjust the WOWorkerCount in /etc/default/sogo NOT the std config file as any changes in the sogo config file are ignored in this case of using an init script. Also note that the start of the sogo log after restarting service shows the value this is set to.

PREFORK = 3

--
Kind Regards,

Julian Robbins