Hi,
I'm testing SOGo for our school (Ecole des Mines de St-Etienne / France).
We actually have problems with multi domains configuration under SOGo 1.3.8.
I know that the version 1.3.8a could be the solution.
I have installed SOGo from the repository dedicated to Ubuntu 10.04 and the
available version is 1.3.8
So my question is: is it better to install SOGo from the sources in order to
have the last version for a production site?
If i follow the ubuntu repository, is it good to follow the nightly update for
a production site?
So i would say that SOGo seem to be the best solution i ever test
Thanx for your answers cause i need some guidance...
Best Regards
Dominique BERTHET
Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne
http://www.emse.fr / http://sogo.emse.fr