Von: Patrick Ben Koetter [mailto:p...@state-of-mind.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. August 2011 22:52
An: users@sogo.nu
Betreff: Re: AW: [SOGo] Error with recipient

* m_bru...@cs.uni-kl.de <users@sogo.nu>:
> One example I think of is: http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1289
> And unfortunately I have found this too late and added a new one
> containing the same problem.

To me this isn't a sieve error. The problem seems to be that the SOGo client
does not check subfolders. Of course this becomes a problem the moment you
start using sieve filters with its :fileinto capability, because then you start
noticing the client doesn't notice ...

> I was oriented towards http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA and other HowTo's.
> Anything I have forgotten? Dovecot and so managesieve is running with
> the "dovecot" user.

Unless you don't see any errors in the mail.log you should be fine.

p@rick

--
state of mind ()

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666