Am 24.08.2011 16:04, schrieb Brian Kirkman:

> I'm not sure your exact setup, but I did run into a similar situation a
> few weeks ago. I can't give an exact answer why, but I think I was
> trying to install mixed versions of extensions, i.e. 105, 106, nightly,
> stable, etc. I decided to scrap it and use all the extensions from
> nightly at the following location.
>
> https://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/
>
> I'm running SOGo nightly, and these nightly extensions all pushed
> successfully to multiple workstations once properly configured. They
> have been stable as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the input, but I'm not too confident using nightlies (since
my nightlies might differ from the ones you checked out). As far as the
version mix is concerned: I tried it with the versions that are on the
homepage (http://www.sogo.nu/downloads/frontends.html) and it didn't
change anything. But thanks for your input.

Jakob