On 06/09/11 13:18, Vincent Gatignol wrote:
Le 06/09/2011 10:27, Julian Robbins a écrit :
Hello

Seems interesting.
Thanks :)
On a related matter can you tell me how you manage to build (and apply)
a diff against several files in zipped archive such as a xpi ? I need
to do this to apply the 'patch' to make sogo work fully with invite
invitations and have only patched the various files in the .xpi file
manually ..
For now, by hands ^^ : un-zip ; apply patch ; re-zip...
I'm willing to make a script to automate this... but it is time consuming
and for the little modifications made on this... it is faster by hand !

Ok, I wondered if there was a super quick auto way to do this, but it seems not. At least I know now. Thanks for getting back to me

Julian