Hi Luis Ponce Leao

On 2011-10-12 22:06, Luis Ponce Leao wrote:

> How can I share Contacts or Calendars between users using the web
> interface?

The owner always has to select the calendar/address book, then right
click on it. Start command "sharing...".
Now you get a new window with the list of users which
have already privileges granted.

In order to add another user to this list you have to klick on the
address card with green plus sign ("Add...").
This opens a user search window.

Now start typing the name or email address of the desired user.
After each keystroke you get a list of some of the matching users (25 at
most on my server).
Type until you see the user you search for.
Select her entry in the list and press "Add...".
Close the search window.

You now can see the user in the sharing list.
Double click her.
A window with the actual privileges set for her pops up.

There you can grant/revoke whatever privileges you like to her.
Then store these settings with "Update".

In the list of users there is an option "Subscribe User" for each person
in the list. If you select it, the corresponding calendar/address book
is automatically added to the users web interface.

The owner of the calendar can grant the following permissions to any
SOGo user.
* create new tasks/events
* delete existing tasks/events
* for all private tasks/events
        a) don't see them at all
        b) see "(Private task)" or time and duration of events
        c) see all attributes
        d) see and modify all attributes
        e) see all attributes and respond to events
* for all confidential tasks/events
        a) don't see them at all
        b) see "(Private task)" or time and duration of events
        c) see all attributes
        d) see and modify all attributes
        e) see all attributes and respond to events
* for all public tasks/events
        a) don't see them at all
        b) see "(Private task)" or time and duration of events
        c) see all attributes
        d) see and modify all attributes
        e) see all attributes and respond to events

The owner of the address book can grant the following permissions to any
SOGo user.
* see all cards/lists in this address book
* add new cards/lists to this address book
* delete cards/lists in this address book
* edit cards/lists in this address book

That's it.

> Is there any documentation about the user interface that
> addresses these procedures?

Currently not, I assume because these steps are intuitive to do.

Gruppe Informationsdienste
Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz