Hi Francis,

sry, but did you read my mail? i used sogo-tool rename-user. and this resulted in users that could logon with their new username but all calendar and addressbook data is not linked or visible to them...?

kind regards,
sascha

Am 31.10.2011 15:07, schrieb Francis Lachapelle:
Hi Sascha

On 2011-10-31, at 9:07 AM, Sascha Kasch wrote:

maybe someone can help me with renaming users. using sogo 1.3.9 with mysql on
debian squeeze.
we changed our login from 'username.domain.com' to 'usern...@domain.com'.
first i tried to dump the mysql database and change all occurrences of the
former notation to the new one
with sed. that failed with mysql complaining about a duplicate entry on primary
key when reimporting.
since we used 1.3.7 on friday and i saw the shiny new sogo-tool rename in the
changelogs of 1.3.8 i updated
the server this morning and rename all users with sogo-tool.
now the users are able to login but all data has vanished, not even a default
calendar is visible.
any ideas of what i did wrong or do you need more information?
Try using "sogo-tool rename-user".

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca
Inverse :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu) and PacketFence

--

Sascha Kasch
Albert Bauer Companies | Systemadministration

Albert Bauer Companies GmbH & Co. KG
Conventstraße 1 - 3
22089 Hamburg
Fon: +49 40 25109-0
Fax: +49 40 25109-121
sascha.ka...@albertbauer.com <mailto:sascha.ka...@albertbauer.com>

albertbauer.com <http://albertbauer.com>

Albert Bauer Companies GmbH & Co. KG
P.H.G. Reproduktionsgesellschaft Conventhaus mbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 11120
Geschäftsführer: Harald Dau, Carsten Dau, Rolf Gehrke, Marcus Müller