Hello Ludovik and Francis,

Thanks for your help. I removed all the installed packages. Removed all the
SOGo reference in /user/GNUstep. Fresh install the SOGo with all my
existing config both apache/sogo and .gnustep. Hurra, almighty all worked
back to normal. Francis you are right about those .wox old installations.

Now, I am ready to update our production one.

Once again, thanks for your great support.

KH