Hi all

I'm trying to making sogo-tool working with domain.

>From a fresh install of sogo-1.3.9 I'm trying to make a bakcup using

        sogo-tool backup /tmp/sogo ALL

and it's not really working with multi-domain.

I'got only one domain (I've got 3 domains) event I put

        login@domain_name

at place of user I got some wrong backup, the ldif_record is not the good
one. (I've got three with same login account in the three domain).

And I don't get the calendar backup in any situation. I've check in the
postgresql database and the event of my test calendar is correct.

Regards.

JAS

--
Albert SHIH