That did exactly what I was wanting Francis. Thanks!

Donny B.

On 11/11/2011 8:32 AM, Francis Lachapelle wrote:
Hi Donny

On 2011-11-09, at 4:54 PM, Donny Brooks wrote:

I am looking to customize only a few things for our department wide rollout of SOGo. I have already
edited the sogo-logo.png and the only other thing I want to edit is in the top left of the browser
where it says "SOGo - Mozilla Firefox". I would rather it say something like "MDAH
Webmail Powered by: SOGo - Mozilla Firefox".
Set the parameters SOGoPageTitle (sudo sogo -c "defaults write sogod SOGoPageTitle
'MDAH Webmail Powered by: SOGo'").

I see the post here:
http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html.html
 about how to keep changes between versions but that seems not current any
more. Also I am not sure this is what I would want anyways. Any pointers?
This FAQ entry is still valid.

Francis

--
flachape...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3640 :: http://www.inverse.ca