I have a fully functioning SOGo setup on FreeBSD,... purrs like a kitten. Just
need to do some testing and plan a migration strategy. SOGo is truly great,
after looking around quite a bit, it has the best set of features for us.

Only one thing I can't do yet on FreeBSD; install the webmin module. I get a
message saying it's doesn't support my OS.

Is there anything in the webmin module that is really LInux specific? If not I
could hack it to fool it into thinking FreeBSD is supported. I guess the paths
(e.g to GNUstep defaults) are all I can think of, if so they could easily be
changed.