On 17.11.2011 13:10, a.roma...@gctrials.com wrote:
Hello everybody,

Is there a way to add more attributes as options to Address Book search/filter?

Now there are only two: "Name and Email" and "Category".

I think it would be great to have also the possibility to search by
organization, position, address (city and country), birthday date, etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Best,

Anton
ehlo.a.

yes. it is possible to do that. I've implemented that for few users.

Look here :
https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Thunderbird/Hidden_prefs
and search for "mail.addr_book.quicksearchquery.format"

You can define this per user on his thunderbird config using "advanced editor settings" or you can push that config globaly using "sogo-integrator.js" file included in sogo-intergrator ( howto modify sogo-intergrator.js for your site - this is described on inverse web page (as I remember ) or look to this mail list archive )

--
Marek Czardybon
Dział IT

tel. 032 428 83 58
e-mail m.czardy...@3s.pl

***
TKP S.A.
ul. Chorzowska 50, 44-100 GLIWICE
tel: 032 428 83 00, fax: 032 330 44 21
Regon: 277704261; NIP: 969-12-97-176
KRS: 0000095232 (Sąd Rejonowy w Gliwicach X Wydz. Gospodarczy)
Kapitał zakładowy: 536.000,00 zł opłacony w całości