Am 24.11.2011 11:44, schrieb Hendrik Nitsche:
Hello everybody,

I've a problem with SOGo. I'd like to administrate more than one domain. Because of this issue, I read the official documentation: http://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGo%20Installation%20Guide%201.3.8.pdf (at page 33 in PDF). A few pages up is described that this configuration has to be placed in ~/GNUStep/Defaults/. GNUstepDefaults . As you can see in the documentation the configuration has a serialized property list format, but the pre-set config-file is obviously in xml-format. In my opinion that's a discrepance and it confuses me. Anyway I put all the stuff I found in the docu to the config-file. After this I execute the command:
defaultsreadsogod something
and as a result the config-file was "translated" to xml.
I would like to understand what was happening and finaly I try to find an easy way to administrate multible domains whit SOGo primarily by using the frontend (if possible).
I hope someone can help me.

Thank you
Hendrik Nitsche


____________________________
Dresden/Germany
Hi,

sadly that confuses me too. Ubuntu 10.04 LTS x64...

Greetings

Juergen
--
[email protected]
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Reply via email to