Hi,

me again. There is a little bug in the script. It says "mdir" which should be "mkdir". I have to point out, that this script has no to be run in the folder "/home/sogo/Backup", but the store of the files is there. Also there is no cleaning up yet. So the store will be filled until disk is full.

The script on the ftp-server is updated an the corrected code is in this mail.
Sorry for that.

Best Regards
Philipp

--------------
#! /bin/sh
## Created by PILARKTO.NET - PvSA
## PvSA, 19.4.10
## PvSA, 28.3.2011
## PvSA, 9.6.2011: for all
## PvSA, 6.7.2011: su und Debug-Info

## DEBUG
#set -x

DATE="`date +'%Y%m%d_%H%M%S'`"
#STOOL="/usr/GNUstep/System/Tools/Admin/sogo-tool"
# Changed after upgrade to 1.3.9
STOOL="/usr/sbin/sogo-tool"

mkdir -p /home/sogo/Backup
cd /home/sogo/Backup

mkdir tmp_$DATE
chown sogo:sogo tmp_$DATE
chmod -R 770 tmp_$DATE
cd tmp_$DATE

if [ `whoami` = "sogo" ]; then
        if [ "$1" = "-i" ]; then
                $STOOL -v backup ./ ALL
        else
                $STOOL backup ./ ALL >> output 2>&1
        fi
else
        if [ "$1" = "-i" ]; then
                su sogo -c "$STOOL -v backup ./ ALL"
        else
                su sogo -c "$STOOL backup ./ ALL" >> output 2>&1
        fi

        fi

#su sogo -c "sogo-tool backup ./ ALL" > /dev/null 2>&1
#echo "Exit-Code: $?"
#exit 1

if [ "$?" != "0" ];then
        echo "!!!!!"
        echo "Error: Backing up with sogo-tool failed"
        echo ""
        cat output
else
        mkdir -p ../STORE/$DATE