Christian Mack <christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de> wrote:

> Did you restart SOGo after changing your configuration?

Yes, I did.

> If you did, what locale do you use as user sogo?

None set. Did I miss something in the documentation about that? I quick
look at the manual does not show anything about locale.

I just set LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8 and restarted sogod, and I now have
something that just seems a bit less corrupted:

2011-12-24 16:30:16.153 sogod[12681] -[NGLdapConnection
_searchAtBaseDN:qualifier:attributes:scope:]: search with at base
filter  for attrs  RK

> And show us your LDAP configuration.

I have this:

        <key>LDAPDebugEnabled</key>
        <string>YES</string>
(...)
        <key>SOGoUserSources</key>
        <array>
            <dict>
                <key>CNFieldName</key>
                <string>cn</string>
                <key>IDFieldName</key>
                <string>uid</string>
                <key>IMAPHostFieldName</key>
                <string>XXXunusedYet</string>
                <key>UIDFieldName</key>
                <string>uid</string>
                <key>baseDN</key>
                <string>dc=example,dc=net</string>
                <key>bindDN</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>bindFields</key>
                <array>
                    <string>dn</string>
                </array>
                <key>bindPassword</key>
                <string></string>
                <key>canAuthenticate</key>
                <string>YES</string>
                <key>displayName</key>
                <string>Example.net</string>
                <key>encryption</key>
                <string>SSL</string>
                <key>filter</key>
                <string>(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)</string>
                <key>hostname</key>
                <string>ldap.example.net</string>
                <key>id</key>
                <string>public</string>