Thank you!

Am 09.01.12 19:16, schrieb Donny Brooks:

On 1/9/2012 11:41 AM, Martin Rabl wrote:
Hi Donny,

Am 09.01.2012 18:36, schrieb Donny Brooks:

ago too. The best thing I could do is just package it up and send it
to you if you like. Everything works in our testing on iOS devices
Would you be so kind package it up an put it on a site?

Thank you!

This is the modified version of sogosync. All credit goes to Bo Simonsen
for the z-push mod and André Schild for helping me narrow down the email
issues.

http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/emailupload/uploads/sogosync.zip

It has been tested fully functional on iOS devices of 4.3.5 and older
and hit and miss on Android.

Donny B.