Hi guys,

I again need your help. When I create a new mail folder in SOGo, I've got to grant other users permission on that folder. However, some of these permissions are not saved. Furthermore, it would be great to have an option to also apply permissions on (later created) subfolders.

Here is the result of granting all permissions, saving, and reopening the
window:

[X] Read mails from this folder
[X] Mark mails read and unread
[X] Modify the flags of the mails in this folder
[X] Insert, copy and move mails into this folder
[X] Post mails
[ ] Add subfolders to this folder
[ ] Erase mails from this folder
[ ] Remove this folder
[ ] Expunge this folder
[X] Modify the acl of this folder

Does anybody know how to get rid of this misbehavior? Does anybody know a way to have permissions applied on subfolders?

Thanks,

Mirko