Hi,

it looks like enabling this in SOGo config doesn't help. Every user has
to enable this view on his own. I checked it with a newly created user.

Okay, the feature is there. But I have suggestions :)
In Thunderbird I can "open" and "close" the threads. If you have a lot
of emails, the new smart filters in Thunderbird can help finding unread
messages. In SOGo web gui I can't filter for read or unread messages.
Something that I would like to see in Thunderbird AND Sogo aswell,
"updated" threads (new mails) are "bounced" to the top of the email
list. This and a smart filter bar would enhanced the usability a lot!

Other ideas?

Bye
Georg