Am 27.01.2012 16:11, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
Il 27/01/2012 16:00, Martin Rabl ha scritto:
Maybe you get it easier: limiting the sent ics-events.
SOGo gives you all stored events in one file, but this is IMHO
generated
from the database.

Ludovic says:
If you want to limit the number of events returned by SOGo, you might
want to set
SOGoDAVCalendarStartTimeLimit at the server level.

SOGoDAVCalendarStartTimeLimit = X; in my .GNUstepDefault
Very nice ... thank you!
Are the events counted backwards from younger to older?

Undocumented feature

grep -r "SOGoDAVCalendarStartTimeLimit" SOGo/
=> hit! I should read the changelogs more often ...

--
Greetings,

   Martin Rabl