Our setup for mail is a little odd than most of the users here using SOGo. Our mail server provides GroupWare (WebDAV & CalDAV) as apart of the system, however it lacks the ability to utilize Thunderbird fully without any add-ons. Hopefully the follow few statements will help clear the air and allow for some better understanding of our infrastructure..

Since Thunderbird 3.1.x we used a combination of Lightning Inverse edition and SOGo Connector to allow us to map the user calendars and contacts (including our GAL using WebDAV). Below are example URLs that would be configured when adding a new Remote Calendar via CalDAV and Remote Address Book using WebDAV.

Now with Thunderbird 10 ESR rockin' & rollin' with Inverse, I setup a test install and included the office Lightning v1.2.1. I had zero issues mapping the user calendar and even the Group calendar for the IT Department.

The problem I run into is with the SOGo Connector and attempting to synchronize the user contacts and Global Address List contacts.. I am able to add both Remote Address Books, however when I right-click each and try to sync nothing happens.

Can anyone help me locate a log file or something on the local PC to help and diagnose why the synchronization isn't working?

Thank you,

Brendan

--

*Brendan Murtagh*
Email Administrator / IT Coordinator

*Power Home Remodeling Group*

*Awarded Window & Door Magazine's Dealer of the Year
Awarded The Top Workplace for Mid-Sized Companies by Philadelphia Inquirer
Awarded to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies List*

/Visit our other websites and social platforms:/ Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/PowerHRG> | YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/PowerHRG> | PHRG Reviews <http://www.phrgreviews.com> | Total Care Installs <http://www.totalcareinstalls.com>

Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. Confidentiality Notice: Please be advised that no quotes, agreements, or understandings involving Power Home Remodeling Group, will be binding unless and until codified in a written document signed by an officer of the company. The information transmitted by this email is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking any action upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you have received this communication in error, please contact us immediately at (610) 874-5000 and delete the message from any computer or other storage system.