Hi,

I'm really happy with the TB Add-ons for SOGo - they are working very well - especially the Contacts-Sync.
Unfortunately there seems to be a little Bug:

I have many contacts with contact-photos in SOGo.
Those get perfectly synced to TB. But when I made a change to a contact in the TB address-book - regardless what field I change, the photo disappears and the contact is synced back to SOGo without the picture.

Did I something wrong or do I miss a preference?

regards

--

Robert Marz

Ceterum censeo fenestras vista esse delendas