On 23/02/12 12:51, Pablo Barrachina wrote:
Hi,
This is my first post to the list. My organization wants to introduce SOgo for our customers. I am very impressed of the fantastic work Inverse has been doing with SOgo. Congratulations. And hello everybody. My question is, does anybody found a file sharing complement to SOgo such as of VMWare Briefcase (http://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Briefcase)?, this is possibly the biggest missing I found in SOgo.
Hello

I can't find it now, but I believe there was a previous discussion on this list perhaps about 2-3 months ago about possibly sharing files via a sogo 'addon'.

There isn't anything built-in that will do this though

Julian