Hi,

How many db-connections are expected with two workers and a few users switching
month views with a few dozen appointments in view? I know I asked this not too
long ago, but raising the number of connections available to postgres to 200
still does not make sure enough connections are available, so I would like to
know if this is expected )and I have to raise the number of available
connections even more) or if there is some error I made or bug I should try to
find.

The other question is about the gdomap service, is it necessary to run it for
SOGo?

Regards,

Piet--