On 03/01/2012 02:19 AM, Alessio Cecchi wrote:
On Blackberry I use Onemediahub 10 (just installed yesterday) with SOGo and
works fine. When
you start for the first time Onemediahub the app invite you to register with
onemediahub.com
services. Just scroll down and select "I have already an account".

I don't know if is the same procedure on Android.

Let me know.

On Android I can either choose OneMediaHub ELEVEN or FunV10 TEN (no OneMediaHub 10 available). So, maybe, OneMediaHub 10 is still more like Funambol 10. However, if you read the user reviews on OMH 11 at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funambol.androidsync&feature=search_result it sounds really awful.

So, are you sure you are using OHM 10? Maybe, they just did not build the Blackberry package yet, and as soon as they do yours will crash to ;)