Hello all,

I have a small network mostly with Win7 and a few XP Pro. I installed SOGo and all seems to work just fine, except one annoying thing. Two workstation, one 7 (my laptop) and one XP don't remember shared address book when composing new mails. I can set it manually from Tools/Options/Composition/Addressing and then select "Shared Addresses" under "Directory Server" (shared address book is a ldap back-end) and is working fine but after TB restart all is gone. I need to make the same steps again after every TB restart. All other workstations works just fine. I used SOGo 1.3.12c on Centos 6.2 and TB 10.0.2esr. Any idea will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--
Relu