hi all,

i have successfully setup sogo -- web access is perfect and operating as
expected.

i have now installed funambol server and wish to have automatic
provisioning of users -- thusly -- i have changed the Engine: Officer to
"com/funambol/server/security/EmailOfficer.xml"

i have setup my imap server in funambol as well, yet i am totally
stumped when it comes to telling funambol to use my imap server for
authentication.

when a funambol client attempts to login, no packets/traffic is ocuring
between funambol and my imap server ...

how do you instruct funambol to use a particular server for
authenticating users?

1000 thanks!