Hello
I share my agenda with another personne. We are on a test plateform running sogo 1.3.12 on debian squeeze. With this personne we test the acces rights of class of event. I give him view all on Private events but when i try to change it to give him none it doesn't work. I can save my choice, but if i disconnect and connect again the changes doesn't work he still have view all on my private events.
Thank you for help
Sincerely yours
Mathilde

--
Mathilde Rousseau                       tel: 01 69 82 45 84/ 06 10 27 96 32
Responsable du Service Informatique Commun,