Am 12.03.2012 18:28, schrieb Christian Reischl:
Hi,

is it possible to write/use a Firefox Greasemonkey script to enable password saving on the SOGo Web Interface?

Has someone already done that?

The common autocomplete override scripts/bookmarklets aren't working.

I know about the security concerns, but in some cases it would be very useful. With Greasemonkey it would be possible without modifying SOGo.
I think it should be a option in sogo install
to allow users to save the password in the normal password save dialogs.

So each sysadmin can decide if they with to allow this or not...

André