Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions.

Le 13/03/12 10:16, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit :
> Instead of :
>
>         RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" "127.0.0.1"
>
> use:
>
>         RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" %{REMOTE_HOST}e
> env=REMOTE_HOST

I tried that (and with quotes around the value) and had some weird
results when requesting "/", but in any case it didn't seem to fix the
problem.

What does the x-webobjects-remote-host header do? If anything, it seems
like it would just inform SOGo of the client's IP address, but I doubt
that it would affect the server's address as generated in the HTML,
which is the problem.

> Also:
>
>         BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:20000 retry=1 max=1 timeout=120
>         BalancerMember http://127.0.0.1:20001 retry=1 max=1 timeout=120
>
> is most likely wrong. I don't recall if v1.3.6 had the master process
> code which is dispatching requests to child processes but you could
> easily verify this by checking if port 20001 is open.

Thanks, I'll have a a look into this (and the former a bit more) out of
business hours when I can muck around with it more.

//Mike

--
Michael Gratton <mich...@quuxo.com>
Quuxo Software <http://web.quuxo.com/>