Hi,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Alessio Fattorini
<alessio.fattor...@nethesis.it> wrote:
> I have some calendars on my Thunderbird that i see with a yellowe danger
> signal with this label: james's calendar is temporaly unavailable

I have experienced the same.

> The only think that these calendars have in common is the sync with funambol
> device.
> Has anyone the same problem?

Yes, those calendars showing warnings are ones that I have synced with
Funambol. If I remember correctly, those that show the warnings in
Thunderbird were calendars that got also synced from Outlook. My
interpretation of the situation was that Outlook/Funambol transferred
some events that include XML that Thunderbird is having problems with.

But I think that even there is that danger signal the calendars work
ok, or have you Alessio found otherwise?

Best,
Peter