Title: Assinatura
Hello

Sorry did not understand the document. Now managed by editing the file
extensions.rdf within XPI.

As a suggestion might will be a configuration option in the add-ons

Now is working perfeitamento.

Thank you for your help and patience!

Fernando Moreni
Tecnologia da Informação
Tel.: (11) 2199-0701
Cel.: (11) 7729-7624
E-mail: fmor...@simtrack.com.br

Em 14/03/2012 14:33, Martin Seener escreveu:
Hi Fernando,

normally you only have to create the FIRST Mailbox in TB10 with the one you use with sogo (normal IMAP/SMTP)
after that you can install lightning (official), the connector and the integrator.
BUT BEFORE install the integrator you have to customize them like described in the thunderbird manual!

then everything should work.

so consider to FIRST read the whole manual and then ask again because this is well described there! when you have questions after that, we will happily answer them here :) (or try to)