Hello,

We want to roll out

SOGo 1.3.12c
Thunderbird 10.0.2 ESR
Lightning 1.2.1
SOGo_Integrator10.0
SOGo_Connector10.0

to our users next week.

So far the connection to the SOGo Server is working.
The Remote Calendars of our testuser show up in the Thunderbird+Lightning
-ClientUI.

Here's the Problem:

When i try to switch from day-view to week, multi week, or month by
clicking on the according tabs in lightning, absolutely nothing happens. It
just seems there is no reaction to the 'onClick' - Event in Lightning.

This way we'll not be able to roll out SOGo.

I am Testing on a Mac with OS X 10.7.2
I'll now test for the same Bug on a Windows 7 Machine.

Our Users are on Windows or Mac OS X, so at least a portion of the users
are affected by this, and thus it cannot roll out.

Can someone confirm this, or am i getting something wrong?

thanks, Michael.