Hi,

> Just updated from 1.3.11 to 1.3.14 on ubuntu server 10.04 and no change. The
> apt-get command did not seems to find any SOGO updates, just for SOPE - which
> I did. Did I miss something or is the package incomplete ? By the way, SOGo
> still works and the about window still shows 1.3.11 (and yes I cleared my
> cache).
>
> I did upgrade on a ubuntu server 11.04 without problem.
>
> Anyone with similar situation ?

I can not confirm this bug. I have updated 2 SOGo-Server Ubuntu 10.04 without
any problems.

lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        10.04
Codename:       lucid

dpkg -l sogo
| Status=Not/Inst/Cfg-files/Unpacked/Failed-cfg/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name                        Version                     Description
+++-===========================-===========================-======================================================================
ii  sogo                        1.3.14                      a modern and
scalable groupware

-Christian

---
Roessner-Network-Solutions