I remember reading somewhere on the list that there was a bug when a resource was invited to a recurring event you could still double book it. I thought I read that it was supposed to be fixed in one of the recent releases but I cannot find that anywhere now. I just checked and I invited a resource to a recurring event then had another user try to book it on one of the recurring days. They were able to however it did pop up a notification on the first window but it allowed them to still save the event. So I am guessing that this bug is still active or is this intended behavior?

--
Donny B.