Thanks, but I did get the address created notice. I should have been clear, that I can view them in the SOGo web GUI (which is fantastic btw).

Regards,

James

On 3/28/2012 1:14 PM, Ed Driesen wrote:
Hey, had a similar issue by a faulty mysql configuration (password , access rights). As long as the user doesn't get the "personal calendar/adressbook was created" in his mailbox, you won't be able to access them.

90% of my misconfigurations where typo's and missing description in the manual

Hope this helps you to look in the right direction.

 Regards,
Ed