Verfahrenstechnik und Verpackung
Giggenhauser Str. 35
85354 Freising

Telefon: 08161 491-704
mailto:christian.reis...@ivv.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ivv.fraunhofer.de

Christian Mack schrieb:
Hello Federico Alberto Sayd

On 2012-03-28 15:07, Federico Alberto Sayd wrote:

Only a question, when I try to select text in the message preview in the
webmail module I can't select anything. I tested this issue with Firefox
and Crhome and the sogo demo website.

However, when I do double click in the message, in the window that opens
it is possible to select text. It is a issue with my
installation/enviroment or it is the expected behavior?

This is not "expected behaviour".
Selecting in the mail preview window did work in 1.3.12c and before.

Please file a bug report on http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/