Am 31.03.2012 01:54, schrieb perLinux.it:
> I need a bit of help cause i'm stocked.
>
> Here is what i did.
> 1. I installed SOGO on my test server
> Everything works fine. I'm able to check emails use calendars etc ...
>
> Now i need to connect thunderbird on my work computer with SOGO on my
> server.
> I downloaded these 2 extensions and modified them with the right settings.
>
> I installed these 2 extensions but I can't understand what they are
> supposed to do exactly.
> I see a sync button on calendars and tasks, i see you can invite people
> when you make tasts, ...

In short:
* SOGo Integrator helps on Integrating your SOGo Account into
Thunderbird/Lightning. It finds your SOGo Address books, SOGo calendars
and helps to adds them automatically. So you don't need to search and
specify the URLs yourself. It also provides a route to setup IMAP
sharing in thunderbird. It also can be configuered to update your
add-ons from your own server for better control.
* SOGo Connector synchronizes your SOGo address books with Thunderbird.
* Mozilla Lightning synchronizes, displays and edits your SOGo calendars
within Thunderbird.

> I would love to share calendars between server (Debian) and my work
> laptop (Opensuse).
> If i get the ics url of the calendar from SOGO and i try to add it to my
> TB+Light that doesnt work. I can see calendar changes i made from SOGO
> but i cant change or add anythingf to that calendar from Thunderbird.
> And also I had to change the username of my 1st TB account to the one of
> SOGO anf that is not good.

No wonder, access via ics URL is read only!
You have to use the CalDAV URL and the CalDAV protocoll in Lightning.

Rechenzentrum Universität Konstanz