Il 02/04/2012 14:35, Francis Lachapelle ha scritto:
Hi Enrico

On 2012-03-31, at 1:35 PM, perLinux.it wrote:

On 18/03/2012 11:19, New User wrote:
I'm very new too, but I think this is what you are looking for:

Set the following Sogo defaults:
SOGoEnableEMailAlarms
OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL
I did this
defaults write sogo SOGoEnableEMailAlarms YES
defaults write sogo OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL mysql://sogo:mysqlpwd@127.0.0.1:3306/sogo/sogo_alarms_folder

Have you run those commands as the sogo user?

Yes I did that as sogo user.
I also checked doing defaults read sogo SOGoEnableEMailAlarms and i get correct values

I stopped and restarted sogo service but i cant see any option to allow me email reminders.

Email reminders are settable from the "custom" reminder configuration window.

This is mine:

Sogo Custom Reminder