Christian Mack <christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de>
> > See Bug #1767
> > http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=1767

Thanks for finding that - it looks like exactly the bug.

The suggested fix doesn't seem to work in psql.  It claims to be still
inside a ' as written.  I think maybe it should be

begin transaction;
update sogo_user_profile set c_settings = replace(c_settings, '\\\\', '\\');
update sogo_user_profile set c_defaults = replace(c_defaults, '\\\\', '\\');

if it's trying to dedouble backslashes, but it looks to me like one
of those columns still contains doubled backslashes, so should I
run it again or not?

I've ABORTed it for now, to see if anyone knows before I maybe make
things worse.

> Just go to
> http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/signup_page.php
>
> Fill in your desired username and a valid email.
> Answer the captcha and press the button.
> That's it.

That's the problem - I can't answer the captcha easily if at all.
How can visually-impaired users sign up to the sogo bug tracker, please?

Thanks,