Hi!

I successfully installed SOGo, SOPE and OpenChange (the RC1 versions
from SOGo's download page) in a Fedora 16 box. I also configured an
exchange account in Outlook 2007, but as soon as I select the INBOX
folder samba shows the following error and then crashes:

exchange_emsmdb: [OXCPERM] GetPermissionsTable (0x3e)
handle 0x07 is a father of 0x08
[SOGo: sogo_folder_open_table:623]
Apr 18 02:52:21 samba [15885]: <0x0x3cc7d90[MAPIStorePermissionsTable]> -init
/usr/local/samba/sbin/samba: Uncaught exception
NSInvalidArgumentException, reason: NSException(instance) does not
recognize allKeys
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind
mapiproxy::mapiproxy_op_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_nsp_unbind
dcesrv_exchange_emsmdb_unbind

Is this a known bug? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Federico