I have the exact same issue. I am running SOGo 1.3.14 on debian squeeze with
Dovecot for IMAP and when I right click on a folder and click 'Sharing...' all
I get is a small box that says:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET
/SOGo/so/jacks/Mail/0/folderINBOX/acls.

>From reading the mailing lists it looks like I need to configure folder sharing
in Dovecot, but is that all I need to do to get rid of this error, or is there
something that I need to add to my Apache config?

Thank you,
Aaron Johnson