Hi Ulf,

try the addon "Startup Master" ... this is working great over here for several majo releases of TB.

Best Regards,
Thomas Urban

Am 05.05.2012 19:31, schrieb Ulf Kosack:
Hi users,

perhaps you can help me.

I use TB 10.0.4 ESR with SoGo Connector 10.0.1. I save the credentials for
every remote addressbook (several books on the same server) in the TB password
manager and use a masterpassword. When I open TB with two remote addressbooks I
have to type the masterpassword three times, one for all smtp accounts and one
for every addressbook. I tested with one addressbook and then I have to type
the password two times.

Do you have any hint for me, how I can reduce the typing to one time?

Thanks a lot.
Ulf